Mental Health Services
Stressed? Feeling down? Kids seem out of control? Having problems at work? You are not alone and we can help! At Plains Area Mental Health Center we provide professional, confidential psychiatric services for medication management, along with outpatient counseling to assist individuals of all ages, couples and families. Treatment focuses on issues ranging from stress, depression, anxiety, trauma, abuse, loss, and more.
The Facts Are:
- One in five of us will experience a mental illness during our lifetime. Mental health problems are more common than any other health problem in America today.
- One in five children have a diagnosable mental, emotional or behavioral disorder.
- Depression, stress, and anxiety are the most common and can lead to diabetes, heart disease and other physical illnesses.
The Truth Is:
- A range of effective treatments exist for most mental health disorders.
- When treated correctly, persons with a mental illness can lead full productive lives.
STRENGTH, CARING AND COURAGE
These words characterize an individual that seeks help for themself, a family member, or a friend in need of mental health treatment.
What’s going on at Plains Area Mental Health? Find out by visiting our Events Calendar today!
Free Online Assessments
Free Mental Health Screen
Come back and visit us soon for more!